Sunday, March 3, 2019

Craft Update

Quite a large craft update this time around as these start from about late December last year until now. I held off on updating because I had only a few items finished. Been thinking of only putting up updates when I have 30+ items.

Crystal Puzzle - Dumbo
Anyway, to the update! I've grouped them as well since there's a few that came as a group. Now, depending on how long you have followed me, some people know I love puzzles. In particular, I love 3D crystal puzzles.

I did do more than just this one but there was so many that they would take up a page on their own and they really don't class as a craft per se.

They do pose a really good challenge tho. They are probably the most complex of the type of puzzles I tend to do.

I do have a tendency for crafting styled puzzles so things like 3D wood puzzles, Nanoblocks, and Paper Theatre all come under this. The latter two more craft rather than a puzzle.

Wood Puzzle - Owl
Nanoblocks - Penguin


Nanoblocks - Cat
Nanoblocks - Panda


Nanoblocks - Maneki Neko
Nanoblocks - Pokemon: Moltres

Nanoblocks - Pokemon: Chansey
Nanoblocks - Pokemon:Lapras

Paper Theatre - Pokemon: Eevee

Paper Theatre - Card Captor Sakura
Paper Theatre - Jellyfish

Paper Theatre - Himeji Castle, Japan
Paper Theatre - Inari Shrine, Japan


I've been trying to empty my project pile lately. I've got so many unfinished projects that the pile itself reaches halfway up the wall. In addition to this, I have a number of small kit projects that have been sitting and waiting for a night shift to be done.

Random Cloth Elephant
Small Kit - Keychain Owl

Small Kit - From Mollie Makes: Toucan
Loom Scarf

Crochet Fingerless Gloves
Small Kit - Beaded Bunny Keychain

Diamond Dots - Nativity
Diamond Dots - Sunflowers

Small Kit - Orange Slice Keychain pair
Small Kit - Owl Gemstone Art

Small Kit - Owl Dreamcatcher
Scraperfoil - Owls

Scraperfoil - Puppy and Kitten
Scraperfoil - Meerkats
















































































Lastly, the Etsy shop is doing well. The Rejected Rabbits seem to be the most popular item at the moment. I have an order to complete and send soon. But below is a custom order. The pattern given to me was for an alien baby but it actually reminds me of Adipose from Dr Who. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment