Friday, November 13, 2020

Craft Update

 OMG! I really need to get better at updating my blogs better. March is just too damn long for an update! I have been doing a fair amount of crafting in that time and those that follow me on Facebook would have seen the periodic updates on completed projects.

Off the topic of crafting, I've also started working with Heal. Hopefully it will help me free up time to do a lot more of what I love. If you want to free up time as well, click the link below and come join my team.

Heal - Bulletproof

Now let's get to the projects! Now as I said it's been a while so I'll post up the most recent completed projects. If you want me to review a craft style, try a project/pattern/kit, or just want to say Hi, please leave a comment below!



This was actually a kids science kit. I let it do its work then set it in resin for a more lasting effect. It actually looks pretty good. I'm going to try another one eventually. 

Frozen Diamond Dots - I love Frozen. Elsa has always spoken to me as a character and her growth between the 2 movies is amazing. I have a lot of Frozen Diamond Dot pieces waiting to be done but this one spoke to me a lot. Elsa and Ana are connected. This piece spoke to me and reminded me of me and my sister.

Crochet Ghost! Enough said... Hahahahaha!

Say Hello to Ava. She's the twin sister of Sui. She's a little angel. If you go to the main homepage you'll find out more about her. The following 2 pictures are of the twins together and of Sui alone.



I found this kit in Officeworks. I want to make the more advanced version some day but this little one is really cute.

Nanoblock/Paper Nano - This one and the picture below were kits I bought while I was in Japan and have been on the back burner for a very long time. So tiny and fiddly but the end result is so well worth it.


Diamond Dots Gecko!

Diamond Dots Hummingbird!
Pretty no? It was a paint by numbers kit. I had to improvise with colours because some dried out or there wasn't enough of the colour I needed. It still turned out really well.


Final two surprises. I found these 2 gems of a jigsaw puzzle in a discount store... The Reject Shop to be precise. I'm always on the lookout for projects and gems in discount stores. 


No comments:

Post a Comment