Friday, March 13, 2020

Craft Update!

Sorry it's been so long! I've been working and studying again... I know not a great excuse but it's my one and I'm sticking to it.

Resin hair stick created with leftover diamond dots

Socks! Crochet socks for a Christmas present

One of my dear friends gave me a kit. He's such a cute little owl.

A Mollie Makes kit that I had lying around from Christmas. Lightweight ornaments made of yarn and faux leather

A skull shawl made for my sister. She loves yellow and it was pretty quick to make.

One of many crochet nests made during the bushfire season

Diamond Dots! First time I did a cushion. I sealed the dots with Modge Podge so they don't fall out with use,

A hat I made for my Niece's first birthday. Sloth is modelling it

Jellyfish toy for my niece

Snake toy for my niece

Another hat I made for my Niece's first birthday. Sloth is modelling it

Rabbit toy for my niece

A complicated grab ball. It had so many odd parts to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment